Friday 4 March 2011

Oh my life.... what a week

What a fantastic week!!!!!!!!!!!!

More sales - Yippee!!!! Its been getting busier in my etsy shop which is mind blowing!


Today i shipped most of my paintings to The Gallery Off Broadway, Excelsior Springs, MO USA which is again, mind blowing. The downside is, it has left my etsy store very low on paintings so i have been as busy as a bee painting, to try and list some new ones as fast as i can! Here are a  few




Also this week i sold a Wizard o f Oz style painting in less than an hour:




This here is a custom piece designed for a Giraffe lover:



Take a look at my fanpage on facebook Fairy Whisper Art to see this Fridays giveaway xx

1 comment:

Sunshineshelle said...

Congrats :) You have been a busy girl & you should be selling, these are GREAT!